Author Topic: NE Hallowe'en spooktacular!  (Read 2539 times)

Brettthefirst

• NE Highlander!
    • View Profile
    • Clouse-Cam!
NE Hallowe'en spooktacular!
« on: October 29, 2015, 07:55:20 AM »
Good evening ghouls and buoys!

It's that most wonderful time of year once more and I have had a request (once more) from the Bunny/Wiggles/Sarah - however you know her.

My beautiful fiancée has requested that we once more play Ribena-man on Team Fortress 2 for Hallowe'en. For thos of you who are not versed with Ribena-man please check the following link: https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Horseless_Headless_Horsemann

With me so far? Great! She likes playing with all of the NE guys as well as our RL friends. I have travelled long and far and successfully managed to summon the spirit of our dearly departed Ilex (all the way from China!) and he has agreed to awaken for one morning at 5am (China time) to play with us. Wiggles will be most pleased.

Would anybody be kind enough to join us for an hour or so tonight at around 9pm (English time) to play some Mann Manor and summon Ribena man? I would be most greatful as it may just save my marriage.

Additionally, would it be possible for an admin to allow this on our server? With all the updating and map pooling? Again, greatful, marriage etc.

Let me know :)

Lykaios

• Game Server Admins
  • Guardian and Listener
    • View Profile
Re: NE Hallowe'en spooktacular!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 08:25:44 AM »
Will be up for this.

Game server is updated, need someone to fix the config for this :p

Poseidon

• Clash Of Clans Team Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 08:37:14 AM »
Not played TF2 in a long time, but I can come on for an hour.

LooseCannon

• - if -
  • Community Leaders
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 10:51:51 AM »
 8)