Author Topic: End fight  (Read 2915 times)

Michael

• Registered Forum Member
    • View Profile
End fight
« on: March 04, 2016, 23:52:40 PM »
HEYA,HEYO.
Me and my friend respawned and killed the ender dragon, so the End is a mess. Maybe its not fair, but Gr33k, could pls give me some stuff from the creative. I had full inv and the i accedantly fell of the world because i was AFk in the nw End Dimension   :( >:( . (i was on the toilet. lol) I had dragon breath, lots of diamonds, diamond armour tons of diamond tools, my best sword Glamdring, the most awesome bow ever.... And i almost got elytra..... PLS

(AND PLS DON'T RESTART THE SERVER)
 ;)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 23:54:29 PM by Michael »

ThEGr33k

• Community Officers
  • Ich habe die Kraft
    • View Profile
Re: End fight
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 00:18:33 AM »
I could take a look. Not sure when I'll be back on though. List me what the enchantments were and on each piece.
        My Youtube Channel

Michael

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 01:38:54 AM »
You are my saver Gr33k. Thnx. I'm not totaly sure about the enchants. I will take a look at the books so i will remember. I'll post a list tomorrow at about 2 pm. I had also 75 bottles of dragon breath, 14 ender crystals, full armour, 2 picks, 2 spades, 1 bow, 1 sword 1 axe,
32 EPearls, one stack of spruce logs, half a stack of cooked meat, 18 diamonds, 3 stacks of chorus fruit, 3 chorus flowers,  a light blue shield and i think thats about it....
Thnx for help

Peacekeeper

• NE Highlander!
  • o0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 07:59:17 AM »
If you really want to fight the ender dragon you should be well aware of the risks of losing stuff - same with AFK-ing in dangerous places. I'm almost certain there was a rule stating exactly this.

We always used to do that ender dragon thing together :(

LooseCannon

• - if -
  • Community Leaders
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 09:58:18 AM »
Carrying diamonds and going afk?

We've a general policy of not replacing stuff due to self-inflicted occurrences.  Server crashes and griefing get sorted, but not carelessness.

It might sound very harsh, but it's because the admins would be getting a lot of requests otherwise.  They do anyway, when the server's busy.  And,,, it's 'survival' server.

Ask Gr33k about moving diamonds between chests, just housekeeping, and turning around into a larva pit he'd been using for incineration.  Oh, how he had a jolly giggle and wasn't in the slightest bit upset.  Didn't rage. At all.  NOT!  :P

I'll leave this one to you Gr33k.  Could make an exception based on it being. possibly, the closing days/weeks/months of the server.

Brettthefirst

• NE Highlander!
    • View Profile
    • Clouse-Cam!
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2016, 11:20:27 AM »
Carrying diamonds and going afk?

We've a general policy of not replacing stuff due to self-inflicted occurrences.  Server crashes and griefing get sorted, but not carelessness.

It might sound very harsh, but it's because the admins would be getting a lot of requests otherwise.  They do anyway, when the server's busy.  And,,, it's 'survival' server.

Ask Gr33k about moving diamonds between chests, just housekeeping, and turning around into a larva pit he'd been using for incineration.  Oh, how he had a jolly giggle and wasn't in the slightest bit upset.  Didn't rage. At all.  NOT!  :P

I'll leave this one to you Gr33k.  Could make an exception based on it being. possibly, the closing days/weeks/months of the server.

I agree with the former point. If you're going to fight the ender dragon, you must realise there is a good chance that you will die.

I'd like to state my objection. If there was a server issue or a glitch then exceptions have been made in the past (albeit very rarely!) but going AFK with valuables in a non-safe location is asking for trouble. I think this needs to be a lesson you learn for yourself.

Luckily I am not an admin so my opinion is just that.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 11:22:22 AM by Brettthefirst »

Michael

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2016, 14:56:08 PM »
Guys, i allready killed the dragon, when i went AFK for 30 sec, it was urgent. I gues i was looking in one enderman's eyes and he knocked me off.  And, yeah, if you want to do the dragon fight together, we can do it. But the fight itself was easy and we can sespawn the dragon now as many times as we want. About the AFK thingy, i'm sure that something similar happened to you once. If you won't return me the stuff, i will understand but I would like them anywy. I hope there isn't a problem and yeah, if you think it's not fair........... well.... i'm sorry or what?!  ???  :-\

Poseidon

• Clash Of Clans Team Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2016, 15:27:27 PM »
I'm pretty sure items only get refunded for server/game bugs, not deaths due to the user.

For example, if you spawned in under the world died and lost your stuff, it would probably get refunded.

Going AFK, not disconnecting, and dieng does not get refunded as it's the user's fault.

Michael

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2016, 15:51:21 PM »
If thats so, i will gather all my stuff, craft my armour and tools, but could you at least enchant my weapons, because that takes me like 2 hours or more gathering the exp, collecting books.......
PLS, PLS, PLS

Crunch

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2016, 17:25:02 PM »
Ummmm so many of us have died for going afk, even in an emergency and not got our stuff back, so I don't see how it would be fair for you to? also if it's decided that no you can't that in my opinion should include not getting enchantments.

Live and learn!

Brettthefirst

• NE Highlander!
    • View Profile
    • Clouse-Cam!
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2016, 17:27:17 PM »
Guys, i allready killed the dragon, when i went AFK for 30 sec, it was urgent. I gues i was looking in one enderman's eyes and he knocked me off.  And, yeah, if you want to do the dragon fight together, we can do it. But the fight itself was easy and we can sespawn the dragon now as many times as we want. About the AFK thingy, i'm sure that something similar happened to you once. If you won't return me the stuff, i will understand but I would like them anywy. I hope there isn't a problem and yeah, if you think it's not fair........... well.... i'm sorry or what?!  ???  :-\

I once glitched into a ceiling on a minecart whilst transferring all of my valuables (6 months or so's worth - literally all the diamonds, gold, redstone, enchants that I had gathered on the server) and died.
The admins did not let me have my stuff back.

You should not have gone AFK in the End with all of your stuff. That was a really dumb thing to do and I don't think you deserve your stuff back. Our server is a survival world, not creative, and should be treated as such.

ThEGr33k

• Community Officers
  • Ich habe die Kraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2016, 19:25:27 PM »
A lot of harsh but fair replies. If I get on I'll give you some of my stuff.

I don't have many books, I don't think but have left some diamonds for you if you need them at entrance to Erebor!
« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 19:52:21 PM by ThEGr33k »
        My Youtube Channel

Michael

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2016, 20:44:33 PM »
I understand all of you guys. Gr33k, i don't need diamond nor enchantment books. I would need just xp levels to enchant, because otherwise, i would have to spend 2-3 hours gathering it. If its possible i would like just the 75 bottles of dragon breath (and maybe 15 ghast tears for the Ender Crystals- i crafted 15 of them and lost them all)

Thnx and pls don't be upset because i asked to get my stuff returned.
Thnx

ThEGr33k

• Community Officers
  • Ich habe die Kraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2016, 08:31:37 AM »
It's a hard lesson. I lost a lot in lava once. Like everything I had. Even rage quit for a while... Wasn't even entirely my own fault but I didn't get my stuff back.

Sorry Michael, wish I had some of that stuff, I'd have been happy to give them to you.

Ultimately it's a survival server, so we can't give people things back unless it was a bug etc.

Hope you're a bigger man than me and don't rage! I for one enjoy you being here!

My Youtube Channel

Poseidon

• Clash Of Clans Team Group
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2016, 09:10:11 AM »
Wasn't even entirely my own fault

I think I had something to do with it, but I'm not too sure what.