Author Topic: Versus  (Read 1657 times)

Zofo

• Community Leaders
    • View Profile
Versus
« on: December 05, 2008, 10:26:12 AM »
I don't like it, yeah I'm probably no good at it because i haven't put inh the time but when i compare versus games to all the campaign game i've played there really is no comparison when it boils down to the fun element

On campaign you nearly always form a kind of co-op bond because you play through 4 levels, well more if you keep dieing.  Versus is too short, its too much stopping and starting.  Have to say atm i'm not a huge fan of versus

talkie

• Registered Forum Member
    • View Profile
Re: Versus
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 11:07:27 AM »
Not a fan of versus either, though I do enjoy playing the infected. The trick is to not spawn as soon as.. but to wait until one of the survivors wanders off.. then spawn near em and pick em off.

Zofo

• Community Leaders
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 13:44:58 PM »
yeah I think about that but i'm too impatient, i suppose the proper thing to do is work as a team, Boomer blinds them, then the rest attack

DevilsRefugee

• Registered Forum Member
  • Damn, I'm Good.
    • View Profile
    • James Wylie | Media Designer
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 14:11:49 PM »
At least you guys can play through all the 4 levels, i get bored of it ALL!! yawn kill zombies, yawn go this way we always go, cos the maps are linear, yawn kill more zombies, with my crap choice of weapons (or stupidly OP weapons (auto shotty) yawn yawn yawn.

/rant :D
My Youtube page of goodies!
-------------------------------------

Zofo

• Community Leaders
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 09:28:54 AM »
Quote from: "rockstar"
At least you guys can play through all the 4 levels, i get bored of it ALL!! yawn kill zombies, yawn go this way we always go, cos the maps are linear, yawn kill more zombies, with my crap choice of weapons (or stupidly OP weapons (auto shotty) yawn yawn yawn.

/rant :D

I have to say its all about the voice, if your team isn't communicating then the game isn't as much fun

I like versus now, after reading a few guides on how to be the infected I do ok now