Author Topic: Relentless <3  (Read 1886 times)

Enef

• Registered Forum Member
  • A Grim, Bloody, Fable.
    • View Profile
    • http://enef.deviantart.com
Relentless <3
« on: June 04, 2010, 09:59:55 AM »

Relentless activities at Insomnia40

Today we have some great information on what Relentless Energy will be bringing to Insomnia 40!

Here’s what Relentless have to say:

“We are pleased to announce Relentless Energy drink will be supporting Insomnia40 this year and bringing along some great interactive activation!

Relentless will be bringing along not one, but two massive trucks, one inside our exhibition hall, which is their Relentless Land Rover Defender, a vehicle that cannot be missed and then their brand new interactive to 2010 sampling vehicle outside the main hall.

Inside you can expect to see a really cool gaming area, with racing games where you can enjoy a cold can of Relentless.
Outside will be the sampling vehicle will have a very impressive sound system and games such as Guitar Hero and Rock Band which you can try your hand at winning some amazing goodies such as festival tickets, clothing and other giveaways. The truck also has a chill out area where you can relax after your intensive gaming sessions.

Sound good? Why not come and check out Relentless Energy at our Insomnia40 event 27th – 30th Aug.”

If you want to find out a little more about Relentless before the event check out the relentlessenergy.com website.

You can also expect to see some really fun and interesting activities taking part in the beer garden around the outside area, including some great music from their mobile stage and an awesome atmosphere.
They will have some special surprises for everyone on the day, so stay tuned for further announcements!

Humbug

• Community Leaders
    • View Profile
Re: Relentless <3
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 10:03:50 AM »
awesome... our building is right next to everything that's going on :)
Cheers and Good Game

Humbug

https://www.g2a.com/r/humbug    <-- the cheaper way to buy steam games :)

<---VM Gamer Service :)

SexuallyAbusedPanda

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 10:09:58 AM »
Do they still sell Water Joe?

Spark

• View Profile
    • My Photography
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 10:50:51 AM »
anyone know how close we can camp to where we're gonna be sitting?
i39 was epic cuz we only had to walk about 20metres from tent to pc, reckon we can get pretty close to the temp structure?

LooseCannon

• - if -
  • Community Leaders
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2010, 12:02:25 PM »
The Relentless info was up ages ago,,, I thought.  Still, good to see active sponsorship.  We want the event to be a success in every way.

@Spark:  Quiet camping is about 5 mins stroll from the gaming tent.  Map.  Just below the Main Entrance on the left.

DevilsRefugee

• Damn, I'm Good.
    • View Profile
    • James Wylie | Media Designer
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2010, 22:08:17 PM »
epic :D

free relentless?  ???
My Youtube page of goodies!
-------------------------------------