Author Topic: Erebor  (Read 27005 times)

ThEGr33k

• Community Officers
  • Ich habe die Kraft
    • View Profile
Re: Erebor
« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2015, 15:39:13 PM »
First page had a big update. As anyone who knows Erebor at all can tell, we are actually getting very close to it being done :D
        My Youtube Channel

kaspin42

• Registered Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2016, 16:13:25 PM »
First page had a big update. As anyone who knows Erebor at all can tell, we are actually getting very close to it being done :D

I don't know, at this rate I might finish Ankh-Morpork first and I'm estimating 18 months to completion :-)
Kaspin

Peacekeeper

• NE Highlander!
  • o0
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2016, 20:50:23 PM »
...still working on it.

IT'S ON, KASPEEN!

ThEGr33k

• Community Officers
  • Ich habe die Kraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2016, 08:40:35 AM »
Ha ha. I need to get some spare time spent in Erebor for sure ;)
        My Youtube Channel

kaspin42

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 25, 2016, 17:14:24 PM »
Yep, I need you to finish so i can take your spare blocks :-)

ThEGr33k

• Community Officers
  • Ich habe die Kraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 26, 2016, 09:29:05 AM »
Yep, I need you to finish so i can take your spare blocks :-)

Ha ha. Aye, fair enough. That'll be a nice railway. Saying that a lot of it is already there? Would be fun to do! Rail from Erebor to spawn certainly exists. :)
        My Youtube Channel

ThEGr33k

• Community Officers
  • Ich habe die Kraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2016, 08:40:00 AM »
Thanks a million to Fry, this is still ongoing. I've updated the front page list of things to do a bit. I'm going to try and finish the town first, the thing that seems to have taken forever now. ha. It's of a scale that if it was built alone would look incredible, but being in Erebor simply means it looks normal :(

After I've got that done I'll move onto the North entrance and look at getting that done. Not a massive amount to do there, just need to finish the shops and make them pretty.

I know PK is on with a few things, the mountain building is probably the most obvious and arguably the most impressive, my town must look exciting to build in comparison! PK IS Crazy! ha ha. I know he also has some industry parts to finish, though that has to be close to done now?

After that there is the front lawn that needs cleaning up and finally (sort of) the statues, the things that just never get there!  ::)

Once all the major work is done it'll be down to tidying up, the endless boxes of stone and stuff, the bits that got missed or just not quite finished, small details and the sort. Truly I can't wait. This has been going on a long time now!
        My Youtube Channel

Peacekeeper

• NE Highlander!
  • o0
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 05, 2016, 10:55:06 AM »
Another task for the first page: with the migration from the old map we have lost our portal infrastructure at Erebor. However, this gives us a chance to build a proper new one with portals to the most frequented parts of the mountain, all arranged in an orderly fashion.

Up until now we had most portals down below, but imho one at the back of the mountain, one in the living quarters, one or two in industrial and of course several dotted at the very top to the very bottom (including the mines) would make the mountain (and ressources to build it) so much more accessible. We could even go so far and build them behind hidden doors in case that some won't be needed anymore after completion.

Inputses?

ThEGr33k

• Community Officers
  • Ich habe die Kraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 05, 2016, 23:35:27 PM »
Added something in there for that! :-)
        My Youtube Channel

kaspin42

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2016, 21:12:32 PM »
GIVEN UP ?

...still working on it.

IT'S ON, KASPEEN!

ThEGr33k

• Community Officers
  • Ich habe die Kraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2016, 00:25:30 AM »
GIVEN UP ?

...still working on it.

IT'S ON, KASPEEN!

Seems that way huh. PK has been having a lot of IRL stuff going on and I have too tbh. PK says he might have more time soon so I'll take a look at trying to get stuff finished off...
        My Youtube Channel

kaspin42

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2016, 18:04:27 PM »

Seems that way huh. PK has been having a lot of IRL stuff going on and I have too tbh. PK says he might have more time soon so I'll take a look at trying to get stuff finished off...

Hope to see you soon then, been awfully quiet.

Michael

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 03, 2016, 22:07:21 PM »
i feel you, kasp. I'd love to be online but my apologies looks like didn't come to FRY. If you see him online, pls ask him to whitelist me back. I hope we see each other soon on the server

kaspin42

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 01, 2018, 21:09:52 PM »
Now I'm level 100 in fortnite, got time to return to minecraft. Working on the 2nd statue
a bit at a time.

retrac101

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 12, 2018, 19:56:57 PM »
Hey my friend just got minecraft VR. I was really excited to see erebor in VR. Only problem is it's on windows 10 minecraft edition, so I can't access the server. I was wondering if there was any way I could get access to a world download of just erebor so I can experience it's beauty in VR. If that's difficult or would take too much time, then I totally understand but I thought I might as well ask.