Author Topic: How are people?  (Read 8281 times)

Monkeh

• Community Officers
    • View Profile
Re: How are people?
« Reply #15 on: February 29, 2016, 21:08:15 PM »
Hey hey, great to see so many peeps in here!

I've been somewhat busy with that real life game. You know, great graphics but game play lacks depth etc etc. Apparently babies take up quite a lot of your time.

Was loving SUPERHOT yesterday. Awesome game. Kind of Portal meets The Stanley Parable inside a slow motion shooter type affair. Yay kickstarter!

Still dreaming of Star Citizen and waiting hopefully.

Still attempting to build my VoiceAttack profile into something that isn't a confusing mess. Anna is still making friends all the time. By far the most popular profile available for Star Citizen, I'm rather proud of my little artificial first child, bugs, terrible logic an' all.

Got Hitman and Total Warhammer on the horizon to enjoy and a load of kickstarters seem to be coming online over the rest of the year. I've pre paid for my future gaming needs. Hoozah!

Might even see some Squadron 42 at some point this year too...although I doubt it. Such a strong cast for that it's ridiculous. Mark Hamil, Gillian Anderson, Mark Strong, John Rhys Davies, Gary, frickin', Oldman and others...all in full performance capture. Give it to meeeeeeee.

Anyway, that's me. Good to see y'all.

Simon Tye

• - if -
  • Community Leaders
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2016, 22:58:01 PM »
... Total Warhammer ...

Oooow, forgot about that.

ThEGr33k

• Community Officers
  • Ich habe die Kraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2016, 23:24:33 PM »
It died because of the release. It was still Beta at best and a lot of issues didn't get fixed and others needed the community. I liked UT3 but without the community it sucked... Can remember making some maps ha ha. Enjoyed that. Remember, with all the funky vehicle spawns? Ha.
        My Youtube Channel

ThEGr33k

• Community Officers
  • Ich habe die Kraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2016, 23:27:31 PM »
Hey hey, great to see so many peeps in here!

I've been somewhat busy with that real life game. You know, great graphics but game play lacks depth etc etc. Apparently babies take up quite a lot of your time.

Was loving SUPERHOT yesterday. Awesome game. Kind of Portal meets The Stanley Parable inside a slow motion shooter type affair. Yay kickstarter!

Still dreaming of Star Citizen and waiting hopefully.

Still attempting to build my VoiceAttack profile into something that isn't a confusing mess. Anna is still making friends all the time. By far the most popular profile available for Star Citizen, I'm rather proud of my little artificial first child, bugs, terrible logic an' all.

Got Hitman and Total Warhammer on the horizon to enjoy and a load of kickstarters seem to be coming online over the rest of the year. I've pre paid for my future gaming needs. Hoozah!

Might even see some Squadron 42 at some point this year too...although I doubt it. Such a strong cast for that it's ridiculous. Mark Hamil, Gillian Anderson, Mark Strong, John Rhys Davies, Gary, frickin', Oldman and others...all in full performance capture. Give it to meeeeeeee.

http://youtu.be/8EC4WHPxnrk

Anyway, that's me. Good to see y'all.

Wow monkeh, that's a lot of crazy! Don't think you'll have any issues with filling time! Congratulations on Baby Monkeh, if I didn't say already!
        My Youtube Channel

Crunch

• Registered Forum Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2016, 23:31:04 PM »
Hey hey, busy busy atm, just got a MCJob (better than nothing, and getting pretty decent hours!) and still looking after my son so my gaming time has literally becoming nothing recently which kind of sucks!

What happened to your facebook Greeky?

ThEGr33k

• Community Officers
  • Ich habe die Kraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2016, 23:39:06 PM »
Hey hey, busy busy atm, just got a MCJob (better than nothing, and getting pretty decent hours!) and still looking after my son so my gaming time has literally becoming nothing recently which kind of sucks!

What happened to your facebook Greeky?

Nice one on the job dude! Shame about the gaming time but heh, life's like that... As I know ATM ha ha.

I've turned Facebook off, I was getting fed up of all the crap on there and how I wasted so much time on it. Can still talk to you lot on here so I'm happy ;-) TBH I don't miss it at all, would recommend getting rid to anyone. Life's much better without it.
        My Youtube Channel

Humbug

• Community Leaders
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2016, 20:42:27 PM »
I'm still here... in the background lurking :) not posted much on the public side of the forums or indeed been in mumble however i'm still around.

Mainly  playing H1Z1 with Scummm and 0Skillz these days waiting for more to come out for Star Citizen.  Invested quite a bit in that and looking forward to the challenge ahead.

* Humbug goes back lurking under his rock
Cheers and Good Game

Humbug

https://www.g2a.com/r/humbug    <-- the cheaper way to buy steam games :)

<---VM Gamer Service :)

ThEGr33k

• Community Officers
  • Ich habe die Kraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2016, 23:36:56 PM »
Seems there maybe some promising games on the horizon for NE. Fingers crossed! Ever been a twitch fps player? ;-)

I'm still here... in the background lurking :) not posted much on the public side of the forums or indeed been in mumble however i'm still around.

Mainly  playing H1Z1 with Scummm and 0Skillz these days waiting for more to come out for Star Citizen.  Invested quite a bit in that and looking forward to the challenge ahead.

* Humbug goes back lurking under his rock
        My Youtube Channel

D2S

• Registered Forum Member
  • "..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2016, 00:06:18 AM »
WHOA how is everyone?

TF2 server is dead!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 00:08:19 AM by D2S »

Lykaios

• Game Server Admins
  • Guardian and Listener
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2016, 10:25:35 AM »
Holy crap :o, Hi D2S, long time no speak :)

Good thanks, hows yourself?

DeathByDribbling

• Site Design
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2016, 17:09:24 PM »
I'm not dead either, but don't really play any games that NE play a lot now.  Mostly playing smite at the moment.

ThEGr33k

• Community Officers
  • Ich habe die Kraft
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2016, 09:24:06 AM »
Aye, it's how it goes. Still pop in and say hi, as you have haha. :)
        My Youtube Channel