The below charter should be interpreted as an extension of the nervousENERGY Community Policies and Guidelines.
Our Members and Their Responsibilities
The members of nervousENERGY are expected to have good spirit, be punctual, responsible, to respect the guild and itâ€™s members. Most of all, they are expected to be friendly and participate to the overall atmosphere and mood of the guild in a positive and constructive manner.
There is no room for self-obsessed people taking their own personal progress, loot, etc as a number one priority. nervousENERGY is all about the team, the progress of the guild and the people behind that progress. Most of all, nervousENERGY is about the fun of the game whilst still maintaining a high-level of gameplay.
- New members join the guild at the rank of Initiate. Initiates are subject to a 2 week probationary period. During this period, the guild leadership team will be looking at the following:
Â Â Â Â
- Contributions (to the atmosphere, guild community, guild assets (optional))
- Interaction with other members
- Participation in guild events
- Inactivity - if after 14 days a player has not been active without prior warning given to any Officer or higher they will be removed from the guild. This includes any alt characters.
- Guild Bank - Everyone is able to deposit and withdraw items and currency into the guild bank, however, the number of withdrawals is dependant on rank. If you have reached your daily withdrawal limit, then contact an officer to retrieve the item for you.
- Taking items simply for the purpose of selling them on the Auction House for your own profit will not be tolerated and will result in immediate removal from the guild. No exceptions.
- Alt Characters - If an alt character is being used in a dungeon then other playerâ€™s main characters take loot priority.
- If youâ€™re unsure ask, no question is silly or unwarranted.
- The buying and selling of ingame currency will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate removal from the guild and report to game masters.
- Guild First: We expect all members to ensure that all actions they take are done in the mindset of 'guild first'. Anything a member does reflects on the overall guild image and on all fellow members. We expect members to only take actions that reflect positively on the guild image that we have worked very hard to build and maintain over the years.
- We recruit the PERSON not the CHARACTER. We look for good PEOPLE not only a character that meets a specific set of requirements. As such members of nervousENERGY cannot be a member of any other guild within SWTOR.
- Participate In Guild Events. PvP, Flashpoints, Raids, Events and other in game activities occur all the time. You are expected to take place in as many of them as possible. We understand people have lives and cannot live within the online world and that is ok. But if you are online, and we are having a guild event of some sort, you need to be there and participating in it. Actively working against the guild on any mission will result in immediate and permanent removal.
- Leadership roles in nervousENERGY are decided based on demonstrated ability as well as the need for a leader in a particular spot. You can be assured that your leaders are working hard to make the game more fun for you. While the reason behind every decision may not always be apparent at the moment an order is issued, all orders from officers need to be immediately followed. All officers should be listened to as though it was the Guild Master themselves issuing the order.
- We are a TEAM of FRIENDS. Backing up your guildmates is expected because they will do the same for you. nervousENERGY members understand that sometimes personal character sacrifice is needed for the team to complete a mission. We donâ€™t view it as personal sacrifice, however, because we are helping out a friend and that is more important than loot or pixels on a screen. Games come and go. nervousENERGY and the friendships within it, remain.
- Dead weight is not needed in the guild. Failure to maintain an acceptable level of activity will result in your removal. We do have an "inactive" status for members who are retired from games we play and wish to join us in future games. For those active in games, we expect them to read our posting forum daily for our updates. We expect at least 1 PM per week to the Guild Master or an Officer to keep them informed of your progress and any issues, ideas, feedback etc that you have. Simply vanishing off the face of the earth without any PM indicating you wish to go to inactive status is taken as a sign you have quit the guild and membership is removed.
- Members who cannot follow core rules and standards, are removed from the guild.
Standards Of Conduct
These standards go hand in hand with our core guild rules and community Pâ€™s & Gâ€™s but they bare repeating so all future members understand what we expect from members. Those standards of conduct include, but are not limited to:
- Members may not use cheats or exploits
- Upholding of all guild values and rules is required of all members. There are no exceptions whether you are a member for 10 days or 10 years. All members must maintain the values of the guild.
- Members need to behave in a mature, professional, team focused manner. Self focused, loot focused, immature people will not be tolerated
- Make friends in the guild. At our core we are a team of friends. So make friends. Those friendships make us strong.
- Any issues with guild policies are brought directly to the Guild Master, 1 on 1, via PM on the forums. Publicly bashing or complaining about them is not tolerated.
- Personal attacks on other members is not permitted. Handle issues with another player 1 on 1, in a mature professional way. Seek an officers help if needed but do not personally attack other members.
- Backstabbing, looting, stealing from, scamming or otherwise harming other members is not permitted. It all goes back to our core value that we are a team of friends.
- If a guild officer tells you to do something, do it immediately. Do not argue or complain to them and definitely do not get nasty with them or removal will occur and you can explain to Guild Master why you had to behave that way and should be let back in.
Our approach to raiding is simple but effective.
- Guild members, with exception of socials, are not allowed to raid with other guilds/PuG for current raiding content, unless permission has been sought and granted by the Officers or Guild Master.
- Every member will be playing to the limits of their strength in their own class by investing time in research as well as augmenting their class abilities with consumables to meet the demand of the raid instances.
- Loot management is yet to be decided. We will be in a position to make a better decision on this when the game is launched.
- If you sign up to a raid, you must turn up. If you are absent, you are replaced by a standby player until the lockout of the raid instance expires. If you are unable to attend you must inform your raid leader no less that 24 hours prior to the raid.
- Each member of nervousENERGY understands and agrees that loot is a tool for progession and not the overall goal of progression. We raid to clear content, not for shiny new items.
- While being involved in a raid, members are expected to attend for the full duration and to only break away from the raid at officer approved break times.
- The Raid Leader is in charge of all raiding procedure. Input is valued, but is to be kept until after the raid has finished or until it is requested by the raid leader him/herself.